How to Draw a Line in PDF: Simple Guide
This straightforward guide will help you to learn how to draw a line in PDF without any difficulties. We suggest different solutions for drawing on PDF as well as quick extra tips on how to add shapes to PDF. Just follow the instructions step by step, and you’ll get an excellent result!
How to Draw Lines on PDF
Here is a step-by-step instruction on drawing quick lines on PDF documents using PDFLiner:
- Upload your PDF – you can upload your ready-made PDF by clicking “Upload Document” on the home page and selecting it on your device. Alternatively, you can select any document template from the PDFLiner’s online form library.
- Wait a sec – as soon as the document uploads, you have to click the “Insert” icon with a plus on it and select the “Add Line” instrument.
- Draw a line – click and hold the left mouse button when you want the line to start and release the button when you draw the line of the needed length pointed towards the needed direction.
- Edit the line – you can additionally click and drag the red circle on the line to edit the angle and thickness. There’s also a scroll for editing thickness on the tool panel. There you can also change the line color and insert a link into the object.
- Copy & Paste – if you need multiple lines with the same parameters, you can select the needed line with a click of the left mouse button, press Ctrl+C (Cmd+C on Mac) to copy the element, and then Ctrl+V (Cmd+V on Mac) to create a copy.
- Save changes – click “Done” to save the changes.
PDFLiner is an excellent solution for this and many other PDF-editing purposes as it doesn’t require installation and provides an extensive toolset for tackling all the essential PDF tasks. It also doesn’t require any special knowledge!
How to Add an Arrow to a PDF
Fortunately, the process of adding an arrow onto a page of your PDF document is totally the same as adding a line. The only difference is that you have to choose the instrument “Add Arrow” to add one.
What Else Can I Do with PDFLiner?
Using PDFLiner online editor, you can also:
- Fill out your PDF documents and forms with text
- Sign PDF documents with different methods
- Collaborate on documents with up to 4 more users
- Convert PDF to JPEG
- Create PDFs from the ground up
- Many more!
If you have more questions, they are most probably already answered in this section.
PDFLiner makes it extremely easy to draw on a PDF file without the need to install any software on your device. Just follow the simple instruction above, and you’ll succeed.
Of course! You can easily change the size of a line that’s already in your PDF document by clicking on it with the left mouse button and dragging one of the little circles to make the line smaller or larger.
Speaking of how to redline a PDF, you have to create an average line and change its color to red.
In PDFLiner, you can add a text field anywhere you need to commend on specific points. Use arrows for clarity.
This software lets you draw lines on PDF quite easily. Go to “Comment”, select “Drawing Tools”, and click “Line.” Click and hold LMB to draw a line.