DocuSign vs Adobe Sign: Which Is Best for You?
Choosing the right e-sign solution for your business or private use can be a daunting task. There are so many solutions out there! This time, let’s focus on one of the most popular couples – DocuSign vs Adobe Sign. Which one offers the things you need, and do you really require what they both offer? Read on to see.
Adobe Sign comes as a part of Adobe Document Cloud and the entire Adobe ecosystem. It’s also well-integrated with the majority of popular cloud-based business solutions out there. If your business uses Salesforce, Microsoft suite of apps, you will definitely enjoy the variety of flexible workflows and access to custom solutions.
Similar to Adobe Sign, DocuSign integrates with Salesforce, Dropbox, Google Drive, and the Microsoft family of apps. It’s also a web-based platform with a variety of convenient cloud-based workflows and automation scenarios.
Now let’s compare both solutions by their major features and plans.
DocuSign vs Adobe e-sign electronic signatures
The basic e-sign functionary is pretty similar in both services. Each of them:
- works on major platforms, including Mac, PC, iOS, and Android;
- doesn’t let you create new documents or manage them but supports integrated solutions;
- allows you to request signatures by email;
- provides offline e-sign options.
As for the similarities, you should consider that both tools don’t allow white labeling.
Adobe Sign pricing vs DocuSign pricing
Current pricing plans for Adobe Sign look like this:
- Single user Basic, Essential, and Advanced: $9.99, $14.99, $27.99.
- Multi-user Essential, Advanced, and Enterprise (license per/month): $16.99, $29.99, or custom with a free 30-day trial.
DocuSign offers 4 options:
- Personal – $10/month if you pay annually or $15/month if you pay monthly.
- Standard – $25/month/user if you buy an annual plan or $45/month/user if you pay monthly.
- Business Pro – $40/month/user if you buy an annual plan or $65/month/user if you pay monthly.
- Advanced – you can select the features you need for business for a custom price.
Have More Opportunities for Editing PDF
Now that you can clearly see the difference between Adobe Sign vs DocuSign, you might also realize that none of them is good enough for you. Fortunately, there’s always an alternative!
Take a look at PDFLiner; this online service is a slick combo of a PDF editing platform with an e-sign service. Here you can find hundreds of ready-made forms and templates and sign them from your Mac, PC, or smartphone with 4 different methods. Check how it works with a 10-day free trial.