How to: PDF Convert Guide
PDFs are cool, until you need to fix a typo or make other vital changes. Copying and pasting from your PDF to work up a Word document is too time-consuming. The silver lining is that with the right tools, you can convert from PDF to Word in just a few clicks. Read on to learn more on the topic.
PDF to Word Converting Made Easy
Can’t stop bombarding your search engine with queries like ‘how to PDF to Word convert’, ‘convert PDF into Word’, ‘PDF to convert’, and the like? Look no further. We’ve got you covered. The feature of converting from PDF to Word is available within a few popular services, such as:
- Microsoft Word;
- Google Docs;
- Adobe Acrobat Pro.
Furthermore, you can always make the most of PDFLiner when it comes to converting a PDF into a .doc or .docx file. Here’s a quick step-by-step guide on how you can convert PDF to Word by making use of our cloud-based service:
- Upload a PDF from your PC or find the required PDF in our extensive database.
- Upon uploading your PDF, click the ‘Done’ button.
- Find yourself on the ‘My Documents’ webpage.
- Click on the options (three-horizontal-dots) menu next to the file you’ve just uploaded and hit the ‘Download’ button.
- In the popup menu, you’ll see several format options for converting your PDF file.
- Pick the .docx format and wait while the file is generated and downloaded to your PC. That’s it — it’s as easy as ABC!
Converting Into PDF: What Formats Are PDF-Convertible?
If you’re currently aimed at converting to PDF files, the procedure is a breeze — with the right tools at hand, that is. You can easily convert to a PDF file such file variations as texts, photos, as well as Microsoft Office and XPS docs. With PDFLiner, you can easily convert JPEG to PDF, by the way.Take a browse through our quick PDF-convert-to guide below to discover the best PDF converting software and services, as well as file formats each tool easily transforms into PDFs:
- Microsoft Word 2010/2013: will convert PDF files into the following formats: .doc, .docx, .txt, and .rtf;
- Adobe Acrobat Pro XI: will transform your PDF into the following doc types: .html, .xlsx, .jpeg, .ps, .docx, .txt, .tiff, .bmp, and .xml;
- PDFLiner: will convert your PDFs into .jpeg, .png, and .doc files. The sky’s the limit for us, actually. The list of doc types we grant you the possibility to work with is constantly expanding.
Has your company employed PDF as the preferred format for internal document storage? Excellent choice. It means as a company owner, you will no longer rely on tons of technologies and software packages. You will need one standard reader that will work for all your PDF files, as well as a solid PDF editor and converter, e.g. PDFLiner. As a result, your maintenance costs will be reduced, and you won’t have to invest lots of time and money into polishing your employees’ tech skills.
PDF to Word Converting: FAQ
Have questions left about converting PDFs to .doc and .docx files? We’ve answered some of our readers’ most frequently asked questions below. Take a browse through our answers, perhaps, they’ll resonate perfectly with the questions you currently have in mind.
Yes. There’s a treasure trove of services that give you this possibility. Don’t forget that you can always turn to PDFLiner once you’re through converting your PDF file to .doc or .docx. With our service, you get to process all sorts of file edits without compromising on quality.
With a reliable converting service, a wide variety of file formats can be converted into PDF. Doc, .docx, .txt, .rtf, .html, .xlsx, .jpeg, .png, .ps, .tiff, .bmp, .xml are some of them.
You most certainly can! In fact, once you convert with PDF service, you’re free to do whatever you want with the resulting file. PDFLiner allows you to upload, edit, e-sign, and ‘metamorphose’ your PDFs in a way that suits your needs. We aim to cater to your most refined business needs, therefore, PDFLiner is on the constant path of improvement.