How to Upgrade Your PDFLiner Subscription
Every day, thousands of people all over the world create, edit, sign, and send different documents using the PDFLiner. If you have never tried this software, but you really want to, you can check it out by using a free trial version that will unfold all of the opportunities of the PDFLiner. The free trial is perfect for filling and or editing one file, so you can see how the software works. But if you have already tried the PDFLiner software for free and wonder which subscription to get, there are some options to consider.
What’s the Difference Between Subscription Packs?
The extended version of PDFLiner requires purchasing one of the subscription options. We’ve got Basic, Pro, and Premium options for you to choose from.
- The Basic subscription is the best choice for people who want to use PDFLiner for their personal purposes. It costs only $9 per month.
- The Pro subscription offers a similar tools pack, but it can be shared with up to three people. So, it’s a good choice for people working in a small facility, for example.
- The Premium subscription can be shared with up to 5 people, which makes it a great alternative for using in a family or a bigger office department.
All of the subscriptions are available with a 30% discount if you buy an annual pack.
How to Upgrade and Get PDFLiner Pro Services?
So, you decided to upgrade and use the PDFLiner to its fullest. Here’s how to purchase a subscription.
1. First, you have to Log In or Register on the site:
2. After that, click on the Pricing tab to see available subscription packs and discounts:
3. Scroll down the page and choose one of the available options:
4. Click on the needed one and proceed to enter your information:
As you can see, there’s nothing complicated in getting a pro version of the PDFLiner.